best slow juicer 2013,best slow juicer,best slow juicer 2012,omega vert juicer best price,best slow speed juicer,hurom slow juicer,best juicers 2012,slow juicer vs fast juicer,best masticating juicer 2012,how to buy a juicer
Watch Slow Juicer Comparison
Dash Slow Juicer
Hurom Slow Juicer
Cleaning time dramatically
By John J.
This product is certainly well made, I had no problems with it so far (the unit had since 2003). Juice and vitamin yield certainly higher than other devices. Also, the juice is not heated during the pressing (which was my reason for buying). However, the cleaning effort is just enormous. Juicing not really worth almost exclusively in large quantities, it works quickly once a glass of juice and maybe clean up later. Now I use the machine occasionally to grind flax or hemp seeds. High-fat nuts and seeds can be difficult, however, crush. Controller then runs hot and clogged.
Green leaves and vegetables funktioniern perfectly, softer fruit but heavier.
Conclusion: good device, but I messed up the cleaning effort mood for juicing.
Winner – not for everyone.
For over a year I have the machine. My findings:
- Cleaning because of the many complex parts. Therefore, the machine is
not suitable for the production of small quantities. Fast times
Squeeze an orange without much effort does not work.
- Plastic parts adopt the dye of the juice. Is only a
optical disadvantage through by the cleaning with oil or simply
Timing can be fixed.
- Pressing soft fruit problematic. Anyone who owns a meat grinder
procured for (John) Berry better a header from Jupiter.
- Time required for the production of 2 liters of juice from carrots / apples
and cleaning the machine about 1 hour.
- Very good quality. All solid in construction. Since shakes and rattles
nothing. I conclude on long life.
- Low power consumption. Low volume can (also can be used
when the children) sleep.
- Excellent juice yield. Also lands in the glass and not just juice
- Device can be used not only for juicing.
It is, as I said, a very good device, but not to the each
Usage behavior fits. With the price of purchase must be considered very carefully
be. I use the press every other day and am so far been happy.
Juicers at enormous expense
After careful consideration and comparison between virtually all disposable juicers I opted for the “Green Star”. The main reason was:
+ Quiet operation
+ The action of the magnets as well as the infrared radiation by the ceramic material of the plunger
+ The most vaunted processing of green vegetables
+ And the comparatively high juice yield
For some years I have had the unit now in operation and come to the following conclusion:
* The “Green Star” juiced quietly
* The juice yield is very good
– The main problem is cleaning: 10 components must be cleaned. Where can settle something is to determine something. There are the most stunning tight corners, crevices and grooves where seizing up, which can get stuck. You have every cleaning operation with about 30 – 45 minutes count time. Each plastic piece pulls the dye of various vegetables on an almost magical and remains discolored despite intensive cleaning. Only with lard or with the processing of fat-containing products (eg nuts), these discolorations – painfully – remove. Without the included cleaning brush you would not have the slightest chance of getting the device clean.
The juice penetrates even to the engine compartment (!), Which may not be wet (as described). There is cleaning inter alia therefore particularly complicated.
– Just juicing green vegetables (parsley, cucumber) caused the most stubborn clogs the filter: in every single pore glued solidified residue
– Soft fruits or vegetables such as oranges, tomatoes, plums, etc. blocking the sieve, so you have to disassemble the unit and clean the screen at least, before you can continue juicing
– A problem is the pusher: even properly applied, it is milled from the plunger and the plastic chips carried in the juice (they have to be somewhere, finally, if they are missing when blockages or protrude) (!).
Because of the tremendous effort cleaning the unit is standing in the last 3 years in the corner. Even without the device to touch a lot, completely dissolve the sticker or are already gone.
Juicers are much cheaper with only 1 screw – like the “Bionika II DA-900″, the gold medalist. This device, used my wife screwed by the pressing and has at least as good as the Green Star Juice yield, even with fewer turns. To the screen and the few other parts are to be cleaned in the Bionika easily without brush by briefly holding under the water. Cleaning takes maybe 10-15 minutes, at 200 -300 euros less cost for the device but the same effect!
If I make these comparisons can PREVIOUSLY what effort and cleaning is concerned, I would have bought any other device than the Green Star.